Can a network marketer grow a team, even without results? YES! If you are new to network marketing and have not grown a team because you’re afraid to approach people with your opportunity or product, you are not alone!
Most new marketers get started in their MLM with high expectations and big dreams. But, as soon as the reality sets in that they’re going to have to talk to strangers, they get really scared. Also, they tend to think that everyone they talk to is going to know that they are new to network marketing, and start drilling them with questions.
“How many people do you have on your team?”
“How much money have you made?”
Now I don’t know about you, but those thoughts had me shacking in my boots! I had no idea what to say if asked those questions.
Luckily for me, I had access to a great training system. You can check it out risk-free!
A few things I learned:
1. Always have posture—KNOW and BELIEVE that what you have is great!
2. Look for those who are looking for you!
3. Always lead with VALUE!
Once I had those concepts embedded in my mind, I was ready to take on the world! I was going to build my team! It didn’t matter that I had no prior results. I have a made up mind! My destiny is assured!
Are you ready to take action? Good! This is what you should do to ensure your success of building a team:
1. Get as many eyeballs on your presentation as you possibly can EVERY DAY.
2. Share other people’s results. Third party testimonies are great! Some should be stories of big results, while others should be of small results.
3. Attend company events, locally and nationally. Local events are great for bringing potentially new members to see people in their own community who are having success. National events are great for self-motivation and building your confidence. At each event, most companies offer great training and present rank advancement awards to various members.
Now that you know how to build a team, you are going to need a formula to get leads. Just click the link http://wardfun.ultimateleadgenformula.com