You don’t know what you don’t know until you know it! This statement is true for everyone, because as human beings we are always learning new things. Beginning at infancy, we learn little by little how to function on our own. Until we learn something, we don’t know, but once we learn, we become that much better. Some people don’t like to be described as ignorant, but being ignorant is simply lacking knowledge on a particular subject. So, the only problem with being ignorant is when a person chooses to stay ignorant, even though he or she has a chance to learn and become better.
When I first joined the network marketing industry, I thought I knew what it was all about! Find a company, go to some meetings, tell a few friends and get rich! Boy, was I wrong! Somebody lied to me! A lot goes into having a successful network marketing business. There are a few things you have to learn to do and do well. Here are two very important ones:
1. Prospecting – You have to know where to look for prospects. If you have never done network marketing, you have no idea where to start.
2. Recruiting – When you first get started, you may not know what type of person to look for, or what questions to ask the potential recruit.
Here are three tips to help you with your learning process:
1. Find a mentor who’s already having the success you want.
2. Read valuable books on how to relate to people and how to better yourself.
3. Join Facebook groups that cater to what you are trying to learn.
If you’re new to online marketing or network marketing, don’t get caught up with what you don’t know. As long as you surround yourself with the right people, it won’t be long before you know what you didn’t know.
If you’re looking to generate leads online, this is the system I use. http://wardfun.getmlspmastery.com